Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

CAARDVARKS inside and out entry


I decided to join in on the decorate your card inside and out challenge over at the caardvarks blog! http://www.caardvarks.blogspot.com/ I went with a Christmas theme again using this cool velvet paper! It is die cut with the tattered florals die, and the leaves are from quickutz. I love this paper! Inside I used another sizzix strip die, and also used the extra pieces on the sides to make a frame. The sentiment I printed onto thick vellum made for inkjet printers. I will definately have to get more colors of this velvet paper! And another note, this card is unlike me, because I didn't use any stamps!! I did not have the proper sentiment stamp for this card!! Sometimes you just have to go outside the stamp!

2 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow love this,the simplicity of this is just amazing,so effective,love the inside too just adore how you have decorated,it hugs cheryl
thanks for stopping by my blog hun,hugs xxxxx

Emily Keaton said...

Fantastic Christmas card! Your layered velvet poinsettia is fantastic. What a beautiful way to pretty up the inside, too. Lovely work :)