Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Card-Lift!

The talented and creative Eva, who is on the design team for Ippity, and Creative Imaginations, made a beautiful card that I just had to card-lift! Click here to see her card and tutorial!! Mine is a little different, but I used her same layout, and Ippity stamps. You can see the full set of these stamps at her blog post, or click my link on the sidebar. Her card is done with black CS, while mine is blue, and I just inked the edges with Black Soot DI. The green part of the flower is a doily that she shows how to make. I think it's just gorgeous, and I thank Eva for sharing her work!!

8 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful card, very elegant and different, just lovely!

Eva said...

Pam, this is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! Love your take on my card, I love the additional doily!!! I am honored you wanted to create a card like mine... :) Hugs...

Meggymay said...

Love your card, the flowers and sentiment are beautiful

cheryl said...

oh just love the design on this hun,those flowers are just gorouges,and such a great layout too,hugs cheryl xxxxx

Emily Keaton said...

Oh, what a fabulous card-lift, Pam! I loved seeing Eva's tutorial. You nailed it!! The cluster of three roses inside your doily looks supre. Beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

It's stunning!! x

Laura's New Place said...

Pam, such a beautiful card. I like the use of doilies on the cards. I saw her tutorial yesterday and like the paper doily greenery around the roses. See you this week!

Netty said...

I love your card, the design and colours are gorgeous. x