Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Grungy Monday 07

I have missed a few of the new challenges over at Linda's StudioL3 blog! But I am in this week, and the challenge is to do Tim's color block technique which you can find the video here. Very simple to do, but what a great background you can make. This is another page for my Grungy album. I also did the technique on Tim's new mini butterflies movers and shapers. The sentiment is from my {ippity} set Here and Now. The flowers at the top are large eyelets that got a bit smooshed when I sqeezed the tool, but they are there now! Come join us this week, just click the link above!

15 comments:

fairy thoughts said...

you have really fulfilled the brief here, love the 'hidden' butterfly
janet

Wendy said...

Cool tag, I love the way you used some circles not just blocks.

Jane said...

You rocked this technique. I love the colors.

Emily Keaton said...

Totally cool, Pam!! I love your color blocking. :)

Laura's New Place said...

This is a WOW tag! Love the colors.

MarleneMAZ said...

Love the colours you used! great piece.

Suzanne Bouchard said...

Gee you sure gots your colors all bright! Did you use glossy paper?

Timi said...

This card is really cool, love your colours :)

Shelly Hickox said...

Really gorgeous color combination and I LOVE the added circles - it really gives it so much more interest!

Meggymay said...

Great piece, love your colours, the circles are super as well. Yvonne x

nancy y said...

just terrific!

Terry said...

What a fun creation! Love the butterflies!

Jingle said...

This is really great!!!

The Craft Cupboard Under the Stairs said...

Awesome - Love the butterflies!

Anonymous said...

Your background is warm and fuzzy, really has great texture. Cool effect with the eyelets. Glad to you back.