Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Black and Gray all the way!

Well I finally got a new web browser for viewing and commenting on blogs. I downloaded Google Chrome, and it works perfectly. I can finally get on those blogs that I haven't been able to in months. For some reason, Internet Explorer has some conflicts with blogs! One of those blogs is Gingersnap Creations. I've missed entering and even commenting on their blog, and now I can! Finally! They have a challenge right now to use black and grays, and although there is some kind of Poe theme as well, mine isn't anything close to that! But the colors are right on! I chose to do pretty and sophisticated, instead of dark and dreary since it's close to Halloween and all. Not my usual style by any means, but I was up for the challenge. So if you'd like to see more black and gray creations, or enter yourself, click the link above!
Materials List:
Embossing folders, embossing powder, Unity Stamps, Stampin Up! ink, Versamark, Creative Memories cardstock, lace, ribbon, and buttons from my stash. 

11 comments:

Netty said...

Beautiful card, perfect for the Gingersnaps Challenge, x

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card, it looks so elegant. Yvonne x

Emily Keaton said...

Oh, that is SO sophisticated, Pam! I love it. Glad you are able to blog surf again. :)

cheryl said...

oh wow hun just love this really is stunning so glad you can blog again hun hugs cherylx

Debbie said...

Love it! Gorgeous design! Love your blog too!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Beautiful card, great texture on it.

Terry said...

Many of us are in that same boat with Blogger! Beautiful texture and I love the embossed background! Wonderful card!

Laura said...

Very elegant.Thanks for joining us at gingers.

Ali Manning said...

This is so elegant and classy - thanks for joining us at Gingersnap Creations!

trisha too said...

Pam! Congratulations on your fun card being chosen as a Ginger Gem!!

:)

Mike said...

Beautiful card, great texture on it.