Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Just thought I'd share a photo of my son and I all dressed up for trick-or-treating! Well, my son was dressed up as a pirate, I was halfway done. I was a scarecrow with no stuffing! Didn't have any straw handy! And the patches on my face was painted on with paint dabbers! It came off fairly well! My son got lots of candy and of course that made him happy! My DH carved out the pumpkin that my son grew in our garden. And he stayed at the house to pass out candy. Have a spooktacular day, thanks for flying by!

2 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Pam you and your son look adorable for Halloween!! Sounds like trick or treat was a lot of fun. My kids will go out tonight--but there's snow and ice on the ground, so I don't know how long we'll stay out!!! But that's OK. I'm pretty sure they don't need that much candy :).

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Adorable!! Way too cute!! :)