Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Christmas Card!



OK, so I'm in the Christmas card making mood now! Although it's 65 degrees out today here in Ohio, I will not look forward to the chill of winter! But I really LOVE these Authentique Wonder papers!! Cheryl has a tutorial on her blog on how to make this card. Click on her name to go check it out! I was wanting to try something different in making a card, so this design was perfect! Thanks so much Cheryl! My card size is 6x6, and I used smaller measurements than Cheryls, but I got it to all work out! I used the new Picot Edge Spellbinders die, and also the new Movers and Shapers mini holly leaf by Tim Holtz's alteration line. The red berries were first clear, and I used my alcohol inks to die them red. I got a huge bag of these at Pat Catans in the floral dept for like $7.00 they will last me quite awhile! So that's about it for this one! Be sure to check Cheryl's tutorial, thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hunny this is just fantastic oh so glad you,found my tutorial helpful so glad you could follow it those papers hun are just,gorgeous such a beautiful card hun,bless your heart love hugs cherylxxxxx

Netty said...

Great design and it looks fun to do. A smashing card, x

Meggymay said...

Love your card ,its a super design. Yvonne x

Emily Keaton said...

Wow, that is one fabulous card, Pam! I love the design you used--kind of a hybrid easel card, right? It turned out absolutely beautiful!