Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Jumbo Madallions!



I've just started following Paper Crafts' Moxie Fab World blog. Don't know how I've missed this fab blog this long! Anyway, there are lots of challenges over there right now, and I am linking this gift bag to their Championing Award Medallions Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. You are to incorporate medallions in some form on your project. I decided to do this gift bag because I will be needing some for gifts very soon! I started with a 6" medallion or rosette, I scored it every half inch. Then a 4 inch one scored every 1/4 inch. The smallest one I made with Tim Holtz's rosette die. They all fit quite nicely together. I made a little charm out of fragments, and a swivel clasp (tim holtz) and attatched it to the largest medallion. The bag itself is stamped with 2 different tree stamps, and a small snowflake stamp. I had to stamp the back too! Some ribbon, and a tag, and done! Although it did take me about an an hour and a half to complete it!! But it looks great, and I am pleased! This is my first time entering over at the Moxie Fab World, so I must be off to see more medallions! Thanks for taking the time to stop in!
Materials List:
Stamps-Trees from Stampabilities and Inkadinkado, Snowflake from Unity
Papers-Red Music from Hot Off The Press, Green Print from Authentique, Happy Holidays Print from The Paper Studio
Inks-Seasonal Winter Distress Inks from Ranger
Tags-Sizzix die
Embellishments-Poinsettia Bauble from Making Memories, Fragments and Swivel Clasp from Ideaology, Ribbons from Stampin Up!
Tools-Martha Stewart Score Board, EK Success circle punch, Creative Memories circle punch, Helmar Glue, Glossy Accents, Rossette Sizzix die, Kraft gift bag

6 comments:

Netty said...

That is definitely a champion medallion, fab bag x

Anonymous said...

Wow this is a gorgeous gift bag. so unique and pretty
hugs June x

Meggymay said...

This is a fabulous gift bag, love your medallions.
Yvonne x

cheryl said...

oh this is one,fabulous gift box,hun just love the decorations on this,beautiful work hun hugs cherylxxxxx

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Pam! Thanks for linking this up to the Championing Award Medallions Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

JJ Bolton said...

Your medallions are spectacular! And I'm in love with those 2 tiny tags!