Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Authentique Sketch Challenge

The Authentique blog has a sketch challenge going on, and I just had to enter. For those of you who follow my blog, you have seen me use a lot of their papers, and I just love them! I've had the new Gathereing 6x6 paper pad for a few weeks now, but have just gotten around to using it. All the papers are double sided, and have a light texture. Love it! Here is the sketch we are to follow:
I used 2 different papers for the card front, and a matching die cut from the same line. The lace is from The Paper Studio, as well as the pearls. I didn't do any stamping on this card, and was refreshing! Now, I'm sure I will stamp something on the inside when I'm ready to send it! This will probably be my last post until after the holidays, so I want to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas!



2 comments:

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card, the words are lovely.
Yvonne x

Tifany said...

Beautiful!
Thank you for participating in Authentique Paper’s December Sketch Challenge!
I hope you will join us again for the January Sketch Challenge: http://goo.gl/Vu8Tl

- Tifany DeGough
http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com
{Authentique Paper DT Coordinator}