Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Jolly Snowman

I haven't posted anything since Monday, so I thought I better get to it! I have been busying preparing for my workshop this week, and doing errands, putting up the tree, and the list goes on! This is another workshop card that I wanted to share, and is my favorite! I die cut the winter wonder die with chipboard and painted him white. Then with Weathered Wood, Black Soot, Ripe Persimmon, and Gathered Twigs DI, I shaded him a bit. Die cut 2 mini holly leaves and stuck it to his hat with some red rhinestones. I tied on some green twine for a scarf. I also die cut a mini flourish and glued it to the bottom of him. The sentiment and mini oval are from Stampin Up!, and the small scalloped oval from Marvy. Paper is from Authentique Wonder pad. I haven't had time to make any more Tim's 12 tags of Christmas, but maybe when I catch myself up I'll work on some! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Netty said...

Smashing snowman. Good luck with the workshop. x