Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Unity Friends With Flair Friday

I wanted to join in today at the Unity blog for Friends With Flair. When I sat down to work on a card I was stumped. I think I am card making overload from all the Christmas cards I've made and the workshop I had. So, I switched gears and went for a very simple CAS card. The Unity stamp set I used is Snowflakes Fall From Heaven. I haven't used this sentiment yet, so I thought it would be a perfect time. I will do the inside with some kind of winter saying. I used my favorite distress ink color Broken China on the snowflakes, and Gathered Twigs for the sentiment. Have had lots to do today, but my shopping is done, and the breezeway is full of wood again. Time to sit back and blog surf before hubby gets home! :)

14 comments:

Ruby said...

Very pretty CAS card. The twine sets it off.

Jingle said...

This is super cute!

Tammy Ozuna said...

Beautiful card and really love what you did with the twine!

B. Poteraj said...

So simple and pretty. I love it.

sharon g said...

Very nice card. I love Christmas cards that are simple to duplicate.

Crystal said...

Beautiful and simple, I love it!

Meggymay said...

A realy elegant card, its beautiful.
Yvonne x

Netty said...

Beautiful CAS card, enjoy the weekend, Annette x

Noelle Reese said...

Very nice! I love the twine!

angie/shuggy said...

this is a great card!

Terry said...

Absolutely perfect! Love the elegance and I so need to do a few CAS cards and quickly! Have a great weekend!

Gwen said...

Great CAS and I know what you mean about overload from Christmas cards. I need to get some other ideas in my head!!

Laura (sandytoz) said...

love this CAS look!

Emily Keaton said...

Fabulous, Pam! I love this CAS card and that blue is perfect for snowflakes. :)