Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sweet Dinosaur

I was so excited to work with this cute image for my DT at 2 Sister's Challenge Blog! The week's sponsor is the Digi Doodle Shop, and my image is called Louis Butterflies and Buttercups. I created a scrapbook LO for my 5 year old boy, who of course loves dinosaurs! I was having problems printing my image because my ink was low, so I gave him those to color in, and he went right to it! It was so cute! Anyway, I colored my image in with my watercolor pencils and blender pen. Cut him out, punched the corners with MS punch. and popped it onto the page. I used various papers from my stash, and inked a few Unity stamps along two edges of the page. Very cute! Now I just have to add 2 photos!
Here is a close up:
Last week we had 96 entries for the challenge! Wow! Let's see how many we can get this week! Click on the challenge link above! I did make a boo boo, we are suppose to use metal on our projects, and you can clearly see I have none! Oops! But that's alright, just make sure YOU use metal on your entries! Thanks for checking it out! Here is our sponsor this week!


3 comments:

Meggymay said...

Love your cute card,its a super image.
Yvonne x

Emily Keaton said...

Pam, this is adorable! I love what you've done with that darling dino. Great layout!

cheryl said...

oh Pam this is just adorable love it to bits,hugs cherylxxxxx