Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A Card For Me

I've been struggling with headaches everyday now for about 3 weeks. And today, this one just won't go away. I went into my craft space to try and take my mind off the pain, and realized I haven't entered the Chick Challenges With {ippity} yet this week! So I made a card following their sketch, and when I went to decide on the sentiment, I thought a Get Well one was fitting. For me anyway! I used three ippity sets on this one, Now and Always, Friends are Priceless, and How You Doin? Time to go link this up, and then lay down for awhile. Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Those colors are gorgeous, Pam! I'm going to try to fit in the Chick Challenges sketch too--I'd better hurry, though! I hope you can find some relief from your headaches. That's no fun :(. Feel better soon!

cheryl said...

oh just love this Hun those colours are just beautiful and really hope your, headaches go away Hun know how bad they can be,hugs Cherylxxxx

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card, the colours look soothing.
Hope your headaches improve soon.
Yvonne x

Anonymous said...

So pretty, Pam! I LOVE your stamped panel! Thanks for sharing!