Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

My DT Inspiration

Welcome to another challenge at the 2 Sister's Challenge Blog! This week our theme is Spring Colors! We have two sponsors this week giving away prizes, The Digi Doodle Shop, and Inked Treasures. I am using a Digi Doodle Shop image called Spring Gathering. It is colored with my pencils, and cut out with my Creative Memories ovals pattern, and popped up on some Pink Paislee paper. The flowers are die cut from a Spellbinders Poinsettia die, but they don't look Christmasy to me! And the leaves are from May Arts. Come and join us this week, remember, you can use any stamp or image you'd like!! Just follow the theme!

3 comments:

Meggymay said...

Beautiful image, the flower looks gorgeous in spring colours.
Yvonne x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous image and I love the flower hugs Elaine

Emily Keaton said...

Gorgeous coloring, Pam. This card is just ooooooooooooozing "spring" and I never would have known that your flower is supposed to be a poinsettia if you hadn't mentioned it! I think it makes a lovely spring flower :)