Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Black and White

Our theme this week at the 2 Sister's Challenge Blog is black and white with a touch of color. Our sponsor is the Digi Garden, and I chose to use this image called Lucy. She is really cute! I have paper pieced her dress and shoes, something I haven't done with a digi before, and am very pleased with it! I had to print her off in reverse onto the back side of the black patterned paper so I could see the print lines. Worked like a charm.  I'll have to do this more often, as I have many digi's now!! And I punched out a red heart for my touch of color. The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn. I hope you get to join us for this week's challenge!


3 comments:

cheryl said...

OH Pam,this is gorgeous Hun just love the image and the colours are brilliant,hugs Cherylxxxx

Terry said...

Lucy is a sweet little image. Great touch with the pop of red heart!

Meggymay said...

She is so sweet, love the dotty dress.
Yvonne x