Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Peace, Love, and Cards

I spent the weekend at our annual scrapbook overnight in Berlin, Ohio. The theme this year was the 60's and I was diggin' it! I brought home some groovy goodies, from way cool door prizes and gifts from our fabulous Creative Memories consultant, to far out Amish cheeses and candy! So I decided to carry this hippie theme for the Chick Challenges {with ippity} blog. I used the Something Groovy Ippity set, and followed their sketch. The VW van was colored in with my ProMarkers, then I inked the peace sign with a marker, and randomly stamped it on the card base. This is an A 10 size card, and was a bit awkward for me, as I usually never make this size. But, I managed to fill in all the space, and think it is Funky! The tie die background in the pic is the T-shirt that we all got. It says Peace, Love, Scrapbook. Far out man!! Thanks for stopping in to see my little piece of love! Peace out!!


4 comments:

cheryl said...

this is super card Hun love the background you have created and super image too hugs Cherylxxxxx

nancy dempsey said...

Love the colors you used too!

TerriS said...

You always do such great work Pam! Love it!!

Barbara Bruder said...

Your card is "groovy". I remember when that word was popular. I'm telling my age. LOL Love your card.