Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wednesday Inspiration

I've made a second card for our Wednesday DT inspiration at 2 Sister's Challenge Blog. Our theme this week is to use a digi, now how simple is that?!! One of our sponsors is Robyn's Fetish, and this is one of there images called Heloise Garden Gal. She is colored with my pencils, except for the skintone, which is marker. The ovals were cut out from my Creative Memories Oval Patterns, used up some scrap papers, stitched around the edge, added some gems, and the sentiment I believe is from Unity. That's it from me today! Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Pam, this is so adorable!! Your stitching looks perfect, and isn't that a great way to do your sentiment? I love it--so creative!! I loved seeing your pencil coloring, too!

Unknown said...

Pam she is adorable , love her little ( big ) feet , well done Great card Hugs Elaine

Meggymay said...

The image is so cute, a beautiful card.
Yvonne x

Netty said...

Loving your beautiful card with its fab stitching. Annette x

Terry said...

Pam, you do the most adorable cards and the stitching is lovely! I need to dust off my machine!