Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

5 Minute Card

Well, maybe 10 minutes!! It's nice for a change to make a real quick card, that isn't so 'plain' that you keep wanting to add to it! That's what I did for this card, and was inspired by the Unity Stamp Co Challenge Blog, where their theme is Summer. So I went with this cute kite stamp and sentiment that I got in a Unity grab brag, so I don't know exactly what kits they came from. I used my Stampin Write markers to color each of the kites, then just stamped onto the card front. I picked out some Cosmo Cricket papers that matched and attached them with a banner affect. I also inked the sentiment with a marker, and stamped it onto the card front. That's it, and done. Very pleased with it, and I don't think it needs anything else! Check the link above if you'd like to enter the challenge! Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

Melissa Czapor said...

Love your card!! I love the color combo and the simplicity of it!! Blessings and Hugs!!!

Meggymay said...

Love the summer colours, its a great quickie card.
Yvonne x

Anonymous said...

Fab card Pam. hope you are well my friend
hugs June x

Terry said...

I can't think in 5 minutes!!! Such a great 5/10 card! Love the kites! We always have wind here and when someone came up with a kite, not even a breeze!