Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

A Purple Kind of Winter!

The title sounds odd I know, but what the heck, instead of blues and browns for winter, how about some purples?!! I got my inspiration from The Play Date Cafe for their color challenge this week.
Isn't that pretty!! I used lots of die cuts and Unity stamps on this card, and shockingly, I decorated the inside!! LOL
This card is going to be sent to Vera Yates(Ling) for her Caring Hearts card drive, where she is collecting cards to give to the elderly at nursing homes. Here is a link to her blog with all the info if you would like to donate some handmade holiday/seasonal cards! Thank you for stopping by and having a look!



3 comments:

Meggymay said...

Beautiful combinations of colour, love your card.
Yvonne

Terry said...

Love these puples with that eye catching pop of red! Beautiful card!

Donna B. said...

Beautiful card! Love how you used the colors! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe.