Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Sweet Puppy

This cute puppy digi stamp is a freebie from The Alley Way Stamps. I colored him with my ProMarkers, then cut him out and used foam tape to adhere him to the card. I was inspired by The Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired challenge when I first started to make this card, but that challenge is now over :( BUT luckily, their next challenge has similar colors! So, I was still able to use this card for the next challenge!!
The sentiment is also a freebie of theirs. I added the flowers and leaves to fill in some of the blank space, even though it doesn't match the pic above. Oh well, I hope it will be okay!! Thank you for looking!


12 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Totally delightful, Pam! I love that sweet puppy and your diecut flowers and leaves add an extra visual punch :-)

Meggymay said...

This is so cute, its a wonderful design and everyone is sure to love this little bundle of fur.
Yvonne x

Netty said...

Totally adorable card Pam, love it.
Enjoy the weekend, Annette x

Terry said...

Oh how I love puppies! This card is so adorable, Pam! Love the pink!!! Enjoy the weekend and stay warm!

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam! Just popped over to say thanks for popping over at my blog! :D Those cup cozies can be difficult to fit because there are so many different sized mugs. I'm working on making one the right size for "to go" cups like Starbucks... I think those are pretty standard even from the small to the large... I'll let you know how I progress with it!
Hugs,
Beth P
P.S. Your puppy card is adorable - as usual! :D

Emily Keaton said...

Hey, winner! Be sure to check out this post:
http://theunitystampco.blogspot.com/2013/01/congratulations-to-our-hip-hop-winners.html

Congratulations, Pam! You seem to be super lucky this week :-) I saw your win over at Lawn Fawn earlier today :-)

Annette Allen said...

this is so cute.. Love your take on the challenge.. Thanks for linking up with us at The Alley Way Stamps.. Be Inspired Challenge..

Stacey Schafer said...

cute, cute! thanks for playing along at TAWS Be Inspired:)

Chris Dring said...

Awww! What a sweet card! Love it!

~Tammy~ said...

This is soooo cute!

Kim S said...

I like the addition of flowers - they are so cheerful with the pink puppy!! So glad to see you at The Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired Challenge.

*Alison* said...

Aww this is soo super sweet...
I love how you used the inspirational photo.. thanks for joining with us for The Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired Challenge #20.. hugs
-Ali