Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sew Cute!

When I first saw this new Grocery Cart die from Paper Smooches, I just 'had' to put it in my cart!! It is the cutest and most original die I own! So many things you could fill this with, even a gift card!! I decided to fill my cart with sewing items from the Paper Smooches Needle Little Love stamp set, again so cute!! I stamped each one and fussy cut them out and filled up my cart! There is even a flower button and heart in the bottom of the cart, images from the same stamp set. And how about that sentiment?! So fun!! The background and border was also stamped, and I thought stitching around the patterned paper square was needed! I got my layout inspiration from the Paper Smooches SPARKS designer drafts challenge with this sketch.
Thank you sew much for shopping dropping by!!!!



10 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Pam, this is absolutely adorable! I love how you filled your grocery cart with all kinds of great sewing items. Even a sewing machine! You sure could use a grocery cart to haul one of those around ;-). Love the colors here, too. Have fun with your new grocery cart die!!

Netty said...

Your new die is superb and am loving your fab card. Hugs Annette x

Meggymay said...

A real fun card, love the shopping trolley
Yvonne

Marybeth said...

It is adorable and I love all the sewing goodies you filled it up with. Just too cute!

Erin said...

Oh my gosh... your card is so cute! I LOVE the shopping cart die & your card features is perfectly!

Jessica said...

What an adorable and sweet card! You did a fabulous job with the sketch!!! Thanks SO much for playing along with the SPARKS challenge! :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE this shopping cart full of all of my favorite sewing supplies:) LOVE!!! FAB take on the sketch! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!! Hope you will join in the fun again this week:)

jengd said...

Congrats on being the Sparks winner last week with this! It's such a fun idea!

Emily Keaton said...

CONGRATS, Pam!! Be sure to see this post: http://papersmooches.blogspot.com/2013/03/friday-shout-out.html

So happy for you!!!!!! I hope you arehaving a great time at the scrapbooking show today :)

Tam said...

This card is awesome and caught me right away being a seamstress and quilter. Love it. TFS