Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Fuzzy Chickie

Happy Sunday! Today over at The Alley Way Stamps blog, they are having a linky party going on with stamps to win!! So I decided to play along. I have been wanting to use my fun flock on this chickie image from The Alley Way Stamps set called Spring has Sprung for some time now. Well, for todays linky party I did just that. I also added some wiggle eyes to his fuzzy face. White is the only color of flocking that I have, but I didn't put it on real thick so the yellow still shows through. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. Thanks for having a look at my cute fuzzy chick!

Pam

5 comments:

Unknown said...

how adorable is this?! great use of fun flock...sweet scene :)

Netty said...

aaah he is gorgeous, x

Meggymay said...

This looks so sweet, its a wonderful card.
Yvonne x

Emily Keaton said...

This is so awesome, Pam!! Love this little fuzzy wuzzy :)

An'Jenic G. said...

This is just to cute. I love your Fuzzy chickie!!! LOL TFS AJ-