Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Shrink Plastic

So I found this wonderful shrink plastic from Darcie's Heart and Home when I was at the scrapbook show a few month's ago. I love this product! When it shrinks, it is very thick, and I can get it to be almost completely flat. PLUS, it's printable!! Yes, just run it through your printer with ANY image you have!!! The one I used is a pre-colored digi stamp from The Paper Shelter. Check the link on my sidebar to check out their images, they are just adorable!! I printed this image to fill an A2 card front size. Trimmed it out, shrunk it, then attached a magnet to the back. Love how the colors stay so bright and crisp!! This has shrunk down to about 2 inches!! Isn't it cute?!! I am entering this to The Paper Shelter challenge, which is Flower Power. Thank you for stopping by!
Pam

8 comments:

Terry said...

Oh shrink plastic is so much fun and I am just loving this little teddy! Enjoy!

Netty said...

I never knew you could print on it, wow........loving your adorable teddy. Annette x

Nannieflash said...

Thats a cute TPS image and I love your project to. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Janie Printz said...

This is "Beary" sweet !!! I love shrink plastic & forgot I even had some . Thanks for inspiring me !!! And thanks for playing in the Paper Shelter challenge ...
Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

I bought some of this a few years back and have never used it lol! I need to dig it out!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

cheryl said...

oh hun this is just so so cute love this too bits,hugs Cherylxxxx

junemac2 said...

Thats so cute. I have never used shrink plastic but it looks like fun. Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog Pam. xxxx

Emily Keaton said...

Oh my word! That is just the cutest thing ever :-). Sounds like that shrink plastic is amazing! It shrinks completely flat? Awesome!