Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Big News!

Hi all! I have some news to share! I have decided to open my own challenge blog! I contemplated for months on what type of challenge blog to go with, and with much deliberation with myself(lol) I decided to go with a Punch Art challenge! I love paper punch art, and really am just an amateur myself, but there are many awesome crafters out there who make the most adorable punch art! I am sharing a few projects today showing some of my past punch art.

Here is a video that I did a couple years ago making punch art pumpkins.

If you would like to venture into the world of punch art, please visit my new blog, Just Punch It Challenge. I have the first challenge going live on Monday, November 18th!! Please tell your friends too!! I'll see you there, and thank you for stopping by!

7 comments:

Netty said...

smashing cards Pam, wishing you every success with your challenge, Annette x

Terry said...

Congratulations, Pam! Wishing you the best and who knows, I might learn something about punch art! Love these samples!

Meggymay said...

Beautiful cards Pam. Congratulations on starting your new Challenge Blog.
Yvonne x

Sarah said...

Great cards! Love that you started some new challenges-- gotta check that out :)

Emily Keaton said...

Congratulations, Pam! I know that you will do a fabulous job with your new punch challenge blog. You always make such adorable punch art! All of these creations are fantastic! :-) good luck!

bumblebee creations said...

I am ready to give it a try!! How exciting!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Congratulations Pam!!! You rock at the punch stuff I can't wait to see everything you create!