Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Best 'Bunnies'

Just wanted to share some new goodies that I bought recently! First is the Honey Bunny stamp set from Mama Elephant. I was totally smitten with these cuties the first time I saw them, and new I had to have them come live with me :) The stamp set has other cute bunnies and fun sentiments as well. I've seen so many ways to use these already from their DT, but when I got them, I knew I had this fence die from Memory Box that I thought would be cute to use with them. And the die is the perfect size too, bonus!! I colored the two bunnies with alcohol markers, and fussy cut them out. Another new goodie are these papers from Lawn Fawn. I knew the sunburst paper would be perfect for the background, and the green polka dot makes cute grass. It took me awhile to figure out where to put the sentiment. It overcrowded the bottom of the card, and didn't look right at the top, until I thought of making it a wavy banner. I curled it up a bit and adhered it to only two places. Now it looks like it's waving in the air, perfect! Here is a close up of it:
Thanks for stopping by and checking out some of my new things!!


5 comments:

Netty said...

Its a fab design Pam and love your cute rabbits.Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Meggymay said...

A super card and the banner looks fantastic where you placed it.
Yvonne x

Terry said...

Love the little rabbits looking out onto the horizon! Adorable card, Pam!

vic said...

Hi Pam oh this is just so cute!!!!!
Vic x

Emily Keaton said...

Oh, that is SO sweet! What a great card design, Pam! I love how you put this together.

I can't believe how long it's been since I dropped by. I'm so sorry!! You've been so busy, it seems. I'm in a rush today (the kids have early release today), so I don't know that I'll get to comment on everything, but please know that I've enjoyed seeing all of the great projects you've been working on!!!!