Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

Sweet Valentine

My Son loves dogs and cats, and also loves to pretend to be them, so I made him a Valentine that has a cute pup and kitten. I followed along with the Lawnscaping Challenge which is to use dots and hearts.
                                                                                 
I stamped the dog and cat from the Lawn Fawn set Critters in the Burbs' onto my card base, then colored them in a bit, then stamped them both again and fussy cut them out. The pup was stamped onto Lawn Fawn paper from the Into the Woods collection, and the cat was stamped onto some Stampin Up paper. The sentiment I made with Quinn's ABC's, and colored them with my Spectrum markers. The heart between them was paper punched. Here is a close up of the dog and cat:
Thank you for stopping by today!!


6 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Oh, my goodness, Pam--this is SO sweet! What a perfect Valentine for your son. Your paper piecing and fussy cutting are amazing!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

That is so cute!!! I love it! He will to!

cheryl said...

Oh hun he will love this hun just live those images hugs cheryl xx

Meggymay said...

This is adorable, your son will love it.
Yvonne x

Terry said...

Pam this is just an adorable card and so perfect for a pet lover! You son will be thrilled! Happy Weekend!

Unknown said...

Adorable. Love the paper piercing.