Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

One of a Kind

Hey there! I have a card to share today that I made for the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge(which ends tomorrow!!) This time it's Anything Goes!
                                        
I stamped the cute wagon from the Paper Smooches Knick Knacks set, and colored it, then used a post it to mask off the top. I stamped the flowers from the PS Crystal clear set in purple, then another in yellow, and fussy cut it out. The frame is also from PS called Duo Die 1, and the sentiment is from the PS Word Salad stamp set. Papers are from Teresa Collins/My Mind's Eye. I have created a linky list showing the Paper Smooches supplies I have used. A cool new tool from Inlinkz!! Thank you for having a look!


4 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Look at all of those awesome PS goodies you packed into this sweet card!! Great work :)

Oh, and I do believe that I forgot to say earlier--I rec'd my Just Punch It prize (the PS butterfly die) and LOVE it!!! Thank you so much! I can't wait to use it. It's almost time to start spring cards, so it will be sure to get lots of use :)

Meggymay said...

A real cute buggy, its a fantastic card.
Yvonne

Terry said...

Love the flower bearing wagon! Adorable card, Pam!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Really cute as always! More to add to my wish list! lol