Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

Pop It

Hello! Today starts a new challenge at The Stamping Boutique!! This time we want to see your 'Sentiment Pop'! For my card I have used TSB image Alexis. Isn't she cute, all rocked out?!! Love her! I printed her out onto water color paper, and colored with Distress inks, and a brush. I did add a few accents to her with my clear glaze pen, but not sure they show up well. I stamped the music background onto vellum, and stamped the sentiment onto a punched circle, and kept stamping it without reinking. I popped it up with foam adhesive onto a purple punched circle, then attached that to my card with an action wobble. Here is a close up of it:
I hope you can join our challenge, you can win some sweet images from The Stamping Boutique!!


3 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

Your card is fabulous, Pam!! Love the image, and excellent coloring you have done!

Meggymay said...

Fabulous image and a great sentiment to go with it.
Yvonne

Liz said...

Awesome!