Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2014

For All Things Stamp Set-Holiday Catalog

Today the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog is now available to view and purchase!! My card for today is a bit off beat than what I normally make. For one, it's a 5x7 size. I do like a larger card, but I rarely do it. I suppose because it takes a whole sheet of cardstock. But that shouldn't stop me, like I said, I do like a larger one!! :)

This card is also a bit more fussy than usual. I've used some new Designer Series Paper called Color Me Autumn, and I also stamped the large panel with stamps from the For All Things set. But, I tried to add some solid colors in to break it up a bit. A die cut leaf, Blackberry Bliss ribbon, and the fun new wooden elements in leaves and acorn shapes. The gold buttons are also an addition to the new catalog.

I had to add in some twine, it's my favorite embellishment! I also glued on some gold sequins from the sequin trim that my generous upline Holly sent me!!

So that's my first project share from our new catalog! To see the rest of the catalog, click on the link at my sidebar. Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

Meggymay said...

Beautiful papers and design, its a fantastic card.
Yvonne

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Your card is beautiful!! On a funny note I never thought to make a big card. ROFL I gotta do that!

Terry said...

Love all the colorful leaves, so perfect for Fall! Happy Labor Day Weekend!