Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just want to wish all my blogging friends a Happy Thanksgiving!! Thanks to everyone who stops by to see what I have been creating! I must admit, I was totally lacking in sending out Thanksgiving cards. I mailed one to my Mom, and had two others to go out, and had no stamps!! Did I go get any yesterday? Why no. So terrible of a paper crafter to be so last minute!!

So, here is a card for everyone on this day of Thanks. I made this one a few years ago, but is still a classic shape, and perfect for this time of year.

Have a wonderful weekend!!

4 comments:

Terry said...

Love the pumpkin! Happy Thanksgiving, Pam!

Meggymay said...

Happy Thanksgiving Pam to you and your family.
Yvonne x

Annette G said...

Love your pumpkin Pam and belated Happy Thanksgiving, Annette x

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

I love it! Happy Thanksgiving :) I did the same thing too didn't get cards out this year either. lol