Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Making Your Own Stamps

Hi there! Today I have a video that I share how to make stamps with the leftover rubber that comes in certain Stampin' Up! clear mount stamp sets. For this example, I've used the Merry Everything stamp set. But, there are other stamp sets that you can also do this to.

I keep all of the rubber leftovers from my clear mount, and wood mount stamp sets. Sometimes I ask myself 'why?'(lol) but I may find a use for them someday!!! I just can't make myself throw them out!!



So, I hope you enjoy the video, and I did not mention that you could use another punch shape as well, instead of the note tag punch. The decorative label, artisian label, oval punch, any punch shape for that matter. Just trace the shape onto the rubber, and continue with the same steps.

1 comment:

Meggymay said...

This sounds interesting Pam, will be watching the video next.
Yvonne