Pages

Monday, December 22, 2014

Snowman Hat Christmas Gifts

Today I am sharing the Christmas gifts that I have been making. These are snowman hats that I first saw on Pinterest a couple months ago. I just had to make some of these, as I think they are the cutest!! I made 23 all together. One isn't pictured, as it's already made it's way to my upline Holly!

They are made with coffee, vegetable, and sauce cans glued onto an upside down plastic plate, then spray painted with black gloss paint. I went through two cans of spray paint!! Once dry, then the fun part of decorating them came! I tried to make each one a little different.

This larger one is going to my mom. I used an actual belt, and just cut it way down, then punched new holes in it for the buckle. The smaller ones are too small for the belts, so some are plain, and some have ribbons.


Here is a close up of the smaller ones. They are so cute! I hope everyone likes them, I am taking 19 of these to work for everyone there. You can even put a candle on the top, since they are plain.

Thanks for having a look at my Christmas gifts! Have a wonderful day!!



3 comments:

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

I think they are awesome!!! I love mine thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Meggymay said...

Wow, these all look gorgeous and will be fantastic gifts. I will have to try these some time.
Yvonne x

Terry said...

I just told my hubby the next can of turn we open, I need the can! What wonderful gifts to give and so personal and festive! Have a very Merry Christmas, Pam!