Pages

Monday, January 26, 2015

Northern Flurry

So how much snow have you got from this big storm?!! LOL We have enough here, I must say!! Anyway, today's card uses the ink to embossing folder technique.

I inked the Northern Flurry embossing folder with the retired Not Quite Navy ink on the raised side, then slid my card stock in and pressed the folder onto it. I also inked the edges of the panel.

The sentiment is from the Sheltering Tree set, and I tied on some silver 1/4" ribbon along the side, and added a few rhinestones to the snowflakes. This makes a pretty winter card, without actually embossing it.

I have opened an Etsy shop called Stamperpam. I have two listings right now!! lol I plan on adding more card sets in the next few weeks. But I wanted to mention my shop in case anyone missed the video.

My favorite Sale-A-Bration product this week is the Blendabilities. My upline mentioned that she is getting some during this sale, and has got me convinced to do the same!! lol With any $50.00 purchase you can pick one set of Blendabilities for FREE!! They come in a pack of three, a light, medium, and dark of certain Stampin' Up! colors. There are four brand new colors available in the Occasions catalog too!!

Thanks for stopping in for a look today!!

2 comments:

Meggymay said...

A beautiful winter card. The snows are heading over to us in the UK over the next few days, the snow looks good when its clean and fresh, stay safe..
Yvonne xx

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Beautiful card! I just love it! Congrats on your shop I hope you do well!