Pages

Friday, January 30, 2015

Same Layout, 3 Different Looks

Today's set of cards all use the same layout, but different papers and colors. I wanted to use up some of the scrap pieces from my dsp stacks, so I made similar cards. This first one uses papers from the All Abloom stack. The black label is the new Chalkboard paper and stamped with the new Chalk ink.

I love a classic black and white card, and this one uses pieces my upline sent me. The original dsp is 12x12.


And this last one is very CAS. One strip of dsp and then ribbon at the bottom. Again the chalkboard paper and ink.

I think the first one is my favorite, I love the pretty papers. Which one is yours?
Thank you for having a look today!



2 comments:

Meggymay said...

Three fabulous cards using the same design. Think I would pick the middle one as my favourite.
Yvonne x

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

I like all of them lol and that is a great way to use up scraps too!