Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Spring Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs Are Live!

It's a Happy Tuesday!! Stampin' Up!'s new catalogs are live and available for purchase!! The Sale-A-Bration is the biggest promotion of the year, with lots of ways to earn FREE products!! By placing an order over $50.00 you get to choose one FREE item. And that is in increments, spend $100.00 get two and so on! You can earn free products by also hosting a workshop, or better yet, by joining Stampin' Up!


I joined Stampin' Up! last year during the sale-a-bration promotion, so my anniversary is coming up! :)

The new Spring Occasions catalog is full of new stamps, papers, inks, and accessories!! I have a direct link to the online catalog on my sidebar. I have already shared a few projects made with some of the new items, and will have more to share soon! Some of the Holiday Catalog items are still available to purchase as well, they are listed in the back of the new catalog!

And one more sale to mention!! Every Tuesday, Stampin' Up! puts select items on sale for one week only. Today also starts a new week of sales! A few of the items are the envelope punch board for $5.00 off, 4 different designer papers stacks on sale, 2 different punches, and they also include one digital item on sale to use with the My Digital Studio software program!!

If you have any questions about the sales, hosting, or joining offer, please let me know!! To place an order online, click on my link at the side bar. Or, go to stampinup.com and be sure to choose me as your demonstrator, Pamela Loris

Have a wonderful day! :)





No comments: