Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Stampin' Up!'s Embossing Folders

My last two posts focused on uses for embossing folders. Well, today Stampin' Up! released it's new Weekly Deals, and what is this weeks sales items?! Embossing Folders!! Totally coincidental, we don't know what will be on sale until that day, but what perfect timing!! :)

There are 6 different embossing folders on sale!! AND the cute Texture Boutique machine, which embosses only. What a perfect bundle. I thought I would share a few projects from previous posts that use embossing folders.








OK, I think that's enough! LOL Just a sampling of the basic to advanced use of the embossing folders. Plus my video the other day using the clay with them!

If you purchase all the sale folders and the cute machine, you qualify for one FREE item from the Sale-A-Bration catalog!! Total bonus!!

Well, I must be off today, luckily the road crews have done a wonderful job removing all the snow from Sunday. I would say we got about 5-6 inches that day. Had to break out the snowblower too!! Thanks so much for stopping by!! :)

2 comments:

Meggymay said...

A wonderful selection Pam the embossing looks fantastic.
Yvonne xx

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Great way to show of the folder selections :) I still think there all fantastic!