Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Hardwood Background Stamp

Hi there! I just got the pretty Hardwood background stamp the other day, and had to ink it up. I've seen many projects done where they used inks other than brown, and loved the look. So I inked mine with Wisteria Wonder, and made a pretty Spring card with it.

I paired the Flower Shop stamp set and matching punch to decorate the 'fence', and added punched leaves from the Bird Builder punch for a vine look. I wanted a few more flowers, so I added the Melon Mambo punched flowers using the Itty Bitty Accents punch pack.

The sentiment is from the new Sheltering Tree set, that I created a banner for, and the card base is from So Saffron card stock. I also made a Valentine with this stamp that I'll share in a few days!

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Meggymay said...

A gorgeous card, love the background stamp and the colour you used.
Yvonne xx

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Gorgeous!! This is one of my favorite background stamps on the planet. hehehe