Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Favorite Place To Be

 I have played along with a sketch challenge at Splitcoast Stampers. Haven't played along with them for some time, so here is what I've made.

I used an image from the For The Birds stamp set, and colored it in using the blender pen and various inks. The background was water colored using the aqua pen and inks.

A little random stamping on the card base from the Cottage Greetings set, and a small banner strip of designer paper. I trimmed the main panel a bit too short on the one side, so I added some twine to the other side to make it look more balanced :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Pam

2 comments:

Meggymay said...

This is so lovely Pam, the cart with the sweet bird, looks wonderful. Super words as well.
Yvonne xx

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Very pretty and good for you jumping into the challenges.