Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Beaded Flowers ATC

I have not made an Artist Trading Card in years. After finding the sheets that I used to put regular trading cards in like my football, motorcycle, looney tunes and rock cards in, I thought that I should use the sheets to store ATC's in. So I'm off to create little works of art to fill these pages through time.

The card above was prompted to be made for the Try It On Tuesday's challenge Sending You Flowers. Use one or more flowers on your project. These are die cut chip board flowers that I encrusted with my long forgotten micro beads and glass glitter.

A little stamping from the Flowering Flourishes and Choose Happiness stamp sets, sponging around the edges and that's it. A quick little card to start off my ATC book.

Here is a pic of the sheets I will be using:
Each page holds nine cards, and I have dozens of them! Surely enough to keep me busy for some time ;)

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!
Pam

5 comments:

Meggymay said...

Love your pretty ATC the beaded flowers are beautiful. I stored my swapped ATC's in those folders and have quite a few. Look forward to seeing more of yours.
Yvonne xx
p.s. Thank you for joining us again at TioT's.

Bee and Dee said...

Super pretty ATC card, makes me want to break out my ATC goodies, thank you for joining us on the TIOT challenge hugs Bee.

froebelsternchen said...

Fabulous project! Thank you for joining us at TIOT's! oxo Susi

Mrs.B said...

Love this, those beaded and glittery flowers are a wonderful embellishment.
Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
Avril xx

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

That is so pretty!! I haven't made one of those in years!