Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Complete Paper Piecing

Today I'm sharing two images/cards that I have paper pieced. This time, they are completely pieced together. The first one is my favorite Paper Smooches image from the Knick Knacks stamp set.


I started by stamping the whole image onto a base piece of card stock. Blushing Bride for this image, which is also her skin tone. From there, I just picked out different papers that I wanted to use and stamped the image onto them and started fussy cutting. I do enjoy to fussy cut! All of the different layers are all done this way, even her tiny little hands. The sentiment for this comes from the Paper Smooches Word Salad set, and all other supplies are from Stampin' Up!

The next one is from the same stamp set, and the process is exactly the same.


The sentiment comes with this same stamp set, and all other supplies are from Stampin' Up!

I really enjoyed making these, and cutting everything out, layering them up, and seeing how fun designer papers can make images look so different than just coloring them in.

Thanks so much for visiting today!!

Pam 
 
 

2 comments:

Meggymay said...

These two cards look so cute, love the first one's stripey hair, the words you chose are fantastic for both.
Yvonne xx

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Those are so cute!! I had one of those dolls. lol