Pages

Monday, August 17, 2015

Cute Critter Challenge

I'm joining a challenge today over at Spiltcoaststampers, and the CAS challenge is to use 'cute critters'. So I decided to use the cute penguin from the upcoming Holiday Catalog Snow Place stamp set.

After stamping the penguin, I die cut him out using the matching framelits set. I wanted him to have a little house, so I made him an igloo :) I used the circle framelits, and only partially cut a circle(4th die from outside of set). I punched an opening using the extra large oval. Then I embossed it with the brick wall folder, it made perfect snow blocks ;)

I sponged the igloo and card front with Soft Sky, and stamped the snow flakes in the same color. They also come in this stamp set as well as the sentiment. Since they are photopolymer, it was super simple to stamp the sentiment straight.

That's it for me today, thank you for stopping by!
Pam

4 comments:

Terry said...

Adorable little penguin and I love the little house you made for him! Fabulous card for the upcoming holidays! Enjoy!

Meggymay said...

The little penguin looks so sweet outside his snow home. A fantastic winter card and super words.
Yvonne xx

sandi said...

What a cute little critter, love your card

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Cute, Cute!! I love the igloo idea too your so smart!