Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Paper Tea Cup

I found the cutest tutorial on YouTube for this paper tea cup, and of course had to make some! I'm joining another challenge today at Spiltcoast Stampers which is a color challenge. The colors are Wisteria Wonder, So Saffron and Calypso Coral.

I sponged the Irresistibly Yours papers in Wisteria Wonder for the panels around the cup. Added some punched flowers and the Teeny Tiny Wishes sentiment is punched out with part of the Bow Builder punch. It looks like a banner, and fits this small sentiment perfectly.

I think these little cups are the cutest to fill with candies for a sweet gift. I'm sure I'll be making more. Thanks for stopping by!
Pam

3 comments:

Meggymay said...

Pam this shape is so special, love how you decorated the cup. It will make an idea gift container for many things.
Yvonne xx

Meggymay said...

Pam this shape is so special, love how you decorated the cup. It will make an idea gift container for many things.
Yvonne xx

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

That is so cute and fun!! These would be awesome for christmas!!!