Pages

Friday, August 7, 2015

Punch Art Window Curtains

I first saw this punch art on Pinterest, and thought it was just the cutest! I used the same or similar colors as the original as well.

The punch for the curtains is the Pennant punch, and it's original matching stamp set Pennant Parade, which are both now retired from Stampin' Up! The valance is the scalloped border punch(also retired). Even though these aren't available to purchase, I can't just let them sit there unused!! I'm sure you could find them on ebay :)

The flowers are from a current set, Cottage Greetings, and I inked them with various markers, Garden Green, Orchid Opulence, Rich Razzleberry, and Baja Breeze. The hello sentiment is from the Pennant Parade set, and is inked with Wisteria Wonder to match the curtains.

The little butterfly punch is from Creative Memories, one I've had for many years. The white panel is embossed with an older Cuttlebug folder. And a little twine was used for the curtain tie backs.

I think this turned out really cute, and I have a couple people in mind who would like to receive this in the mail :)

Thank you for having a look, and maybe you can look and see what you can create with your punches!

Pam

3 comments:

Meggymay said...

A real fabulous, cute card Pam, love how you have made the curtains from your punches.
Yvonne xx

Terry said...

Oh I love the curtians and embossed background! What an inviting window and clever card. Happy Weekend!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Very cool and very pretty!