Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

A Thank You

I made this for today's color challenge at Splitcoast Stampers.


The colors chosen today are Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow and Baja Breeze. I was chosen as last week's favorite for my water colored Christmas bulbs card, so I decided to make a Thank You!

I started with my woodgrain embossed layer, strip of patterned paper, then layered with a deco framelit die cut in Baja Breeze(surprised I still had some!) I only have the matching marker, so I inked my Joy Clair stamp with it and stamped the die cut. It shows up quite well!

I decided on a vellum layer, and punched it out, then embossed the sentiment onto it. The flowers on the tag are from a Unity Stamp Co. grab bag. Just added a few embellishments to finish.

I think it's a pretty color combo, and look forward to see what other's do with it!

Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

Meggymay said...

Beautiful layers and colours Pam. Its a super Thankyou card.
Yvonne xx

Terry said...

Love the color combination of blue and brown! The layers are wonderful against that wood grain background. Enjoy!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Very pretty and I do love those colors!