Pages

Monday, December 21, 2015

Snowman Valentine


I had a play with my Unity stamps today!


I made a cute snowman Valentine card! I was inspired by the Unity Stamp Co monthly challenge, which is  'Any Holiday'. I made a mask for the cute snowman, and stamped the heart behind him. The heart stamp has a flower at the bottom of it, so I punched some tiny flowers in white to cover that. They kinda look like snowflakes!

I also made a torn paper mask to make the snow mounds. I thought it needed something else, so I stamped the trees on both sides. My first Valentine ready to go! :)

Here are the Unity kits I used: Snow Way, SO This is Love, Hello my Friend-Itty Bitty

Thank you for having a look!

Pam

2 comments:

Meggymay said...

Your snowman looks adorable Pam, love how you added the heart and the quote to go with this card.
Yvonne xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful creation Pam and love your image. We only just got back from vacation and thought I'd have a bit of a play with images. I wasn't going to publish till the new year but accidentally pressed publish instead of draft so here I am....no more though till the 1st January. Have a wonderful Christmas and hugs to you...xx {aNNie}