Pages

Monday, April 25, 2016

Unity Stamps



I've signed up to Unity Stamp Company's Kit of the Month club. Every month you get a full 8 1/2"x 11" sheet of exclusive rubber stamp images. This is the second kit I've received, and this month has this sweet bird nest image.

I've colored it with my Spectrum and Letraset markers, and spritzed it lightly with my hand spritzer to give a light splattered look. The leaves are die cut, and I've added some pearls around them.

Having these kits arrive each month is giving me some fresh ideas, and getting me to color more, both of which I've been needing lately!

Thanks so much for visiting!!

1 comment:

Meggymay said...

Beautiful images Pam, the nest on the branch looks lovely. It sounds a great stamp kit and to drop through your post box each month. Look forward to seeing your makes.
Yvonne xx