Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Friends


I'm joining the sketch and color challenge at Your Next Stamp.

YNSSketch44
YNScolor-44

I've used the YNS set called Smiley Happy Critter Crew Two again, choosing the bird and cat images. I stamped them onto watercolor paper and colored them with dye inks, then fussy cut them out.

Following the sketch, I made the sentiment banner using the YNS set  Happy Everything. I love the large Happy word. There are many smaller sentiments in this set to make lots of sayings. I chose the we're friends because of the cat and bird images I used, so fun! I also added a few circles that I made with punches.

Thanks as always for visiting!


4 comments:

Meggymay said...

Now those two would be sweet friends, its a very special cute card Pam.
Yvonne xx

aussie aNNie said...

Such a gorgeously created card, love the image and colours used...the papers look lovely ..xx

 {aNNie}

Holly/Rubberredneck said...

That is adorable! Love the colors together too.

~ Kendra ~ said...

ADORABLE!! Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!!!