Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2016


Sharing what I made for Unity's facebook challenge this week, which the theme is to use any Unity Girl image.

The stamps I used are from the March and May kit of the month. She's colored with water color pencils, and I lightly blended them with my blender pen. I wanted a more bold look with the colors on this one. The sentiment is die cut with the Deco Label framelits with some gold thread behind it.

There is a bit of stamping on the background patterned paper, but it's mostly covered up. I was going to make this a 5x5 card originally, then changed my mind :)

Thanks as always for visiting!

Pam

2 comments:

Meggymay said...

Pam this is a really beautiful image, love how you coloured her and added the super words.
Yvonne xx

Holly/Rubberredneck said...

Wow great job coloring! The hair is stunning with those flowers.