Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2016


Did some loose water coloring on this Unity kit of the month image. I made it for a color challenge, and they matched Stampin Up colors perfectly. Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry and Mossy Meadow. The sentiment is from another Unity kit called So this is Love.

Been trying to clear out our house of all unwanted furniture. We have way too much!! Multiples even of some things, and having a rental property we have acquired extra appliances as well. Think I will have a sale here in the next couple of weeks, want these things gone by Winter. 

Still making time to do crafting as well. And I realized that I've been spending way too much on stuff this year!! I just don't have time to use it all. Will have to stop myself next time I see a 'sale'. LOL

Thanks so much for stopping by and seeing what I've made.


3 comments:

Meggymay said...

Good luck with your not buying more stuff thoughts. I think tempting things to buy and at a good price is every ones downfall.
This is a beautiful card Pam, its a super image with lovely colours.
Yvonne xx

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

This is super hun wonderful colours really bring it to life hugs cheryl xxx

Gabriel Bonnefoy said...

Thanks for the postt