Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Halloween Night


I only have a couple of Halloween stamp sets, and I recently got this stamp set from Joy Clair called Trick or Treat. I like the large pumpkins, and can also be used for general Fall themed cards and scrapbook pages. Joy Clair has a monthly challenge, and this month they offer this mood board, and thought this would be a perfect set to use.

September 2016

I water colored the background and pumpkins with distress inks. All the pumpkins were then fussy cut out. I used a fence and vine die to add to my scene, and a build a flower punch for some red leaves. The flying bats at the top also come in this stamp set, and I used some clear Wink of Stella on them.

Anyone can join the challenges, you aren't required to use their sets, but I'm sure they would love to see them :) Thank you for having a look!


1 comment:

Meggymay said...

Love those pumpkin images, its a fantastic card, will have to look out my Halloween stamps when we get back home.
Yvonne xx