Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

More pumpkins




Starting to make some Thanksgiving day cards. I've used these pumpkins from the Unity September kit of the month. I inked the stamp with Stampin Up Chocolate Chip ink, then clear embossed it onto light weight water color paper. I water colored them using Spiced Marmalade Distress ink and a little bit of Cajun Craze from Stampin Up for the darker shading. I also added a little Ground Espresso to the bottom for the dirt, and sponged the edges with Wild Honey.

The layout is from Unity's Show and Tell Facebook group's sketch challenge. I've used some retired papers from Stampin Up called Spice Cake. I just love this paper collection, such pretty patterns and colors, it's hard to choose which ones to use! This is the front and back of one sheet, as they are double sided. I just may use this layout on all the holiday cards so I can play with the papers! ;)

One button tied with Linen thread and a little piece of ribbon finishes and follows the sketch. The inside will be stamped with a sentiment. Thanks so much for visiting, I'm off to work this morning! 

1 comment:

Meggymay said...

Its a lovely Thanksgiving card Pam. I love how you trimmed it and super papers you used.
Yvonne xx